These resources highlight different pieces of Library 2.0, like YouTube and Second Life.
- Introduction to Second Life: Learn how to make Second Life work for you as a virtual library using this webinar.
- Web 2.0 Services: A Rich Toolbox for Information Professionals: Check out this presentation for a look at useful services for Library 2.0.
- Look What’s Coming Down the Tube: See how YouTube and other video tools can be used for the library and education.
- My Friend, Flickr: This slideshow will tell you how to use Flickr to create useful things.
- The Best Web 2.0 Applications for Education: Check out this list for tools that you can put to work in your library.
- iGoogle Gadgets @ Your Library: This slideshow explains how you can make an iGoogle Gadget for your library’s catalog.
- Teen Second Life: Library Services in a 3D World: Visit this webinar to learn how you can make library services more fun and relevant for teens by presenting them in Second Life…”