- What makes a library transparent?
- What do nimble organizations do?
- What does the Read/Write library look like?
- What trends are impacting library services
- How have libraries adopted a 2.0 philosophy?
- As new technologies and services become available, how do we effectively plan in libraries?
- How do we plan to optimize staff, money, and time?
- How do we determine what’s important and what’s not?
About the Hyperlinked Library:
The seeds of this presentation were planted in Into a New World of Librarianship and the work of David Weinberger greatly influenced this thinking, as did many bibliobloggers, such as Jenny Levine, Karen Schneider, Michael Casey, and John Blyberg.
Links & Citations:
- The Hyperlinked Library (120MB Master PDF May 5, 2008)
- The Hyperlinked Library (Australian Version) (Special Thanks toKathryn Greenhill for her help)
- The Hyperlinked Library (Trustee Version)
- Warren Newport PL Staff Day: WNPL 2.0
- SOLINET Keynote: The Transformed & Hyperlinked Library
- Columbus Metropolitan Library Learning 2.0 Kickoff
The Hyperlinked Library by Michael Stephens is licensed under a