“..we’ve made this curriculum available in a self-guided version intended for digitization beginners from a variety of cultural heritage institutions. Each module includes a video presentation, slides with notes in Powerpoint, and slides in PDF. Please feel free to share, reuse, and adapt these materials.
- Planning for Digitization
- Selecting Content for a Digitization Project
- Understanding Copyright
- Using Metadata to Describe Digital Content
- Digital Reformatting and File Management
- Promoting Use of Your Digital Content
These modules follow the flow of the digitization process and each is presented by different members of the curriculum writing team. Many thanks to the hubs who collaborated to develop and test this curriculum, the PLPP participants for providing us with feedback on how to improve it, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for its generous funding…”